Monday, February 18, 2008

Check out GenStruct!

I got inspired to check out GenStruct's website based on the article in the prior post. This company gets it! This link provides a number of articles that detail and define Systems Biology from several perspectives. The article on diabetes really speaks to the need for Systems education in our medical schools, given the letter to the editor of the NYT that I posted last week. The article that talked about the innovation gap in Life Sciences really stood out to me, also. I currently plan to attend a conference next week called "Between a rock and a hard place" about the challenges that the industry has faced with the existing model. I have seen the future, and GenStruct is already a first mover in the next BioTech industry. Check it!

No comments: